Friday, May 6, 2016

Name of the Wind Read-Through

This may be shocking to some of you, but it was only recently that I learned about Patrick Rothfuss and his Kingkiller Chronicle.  Everything I've read about it rates it highly, and I'm excited to start reading.

I thought it would be fun to do a read through on the blog, so if you're thinking of reading it, re-reading it, or just want to check in and comment about your favorite or least favorite chapters, I'd love to read your thoughts.  Read along with me!

I plan to post on it Wednesdays and Fridays, covering 3 chapters per post.  I'll give a brief summary of the chapters and my reactions.

I read recently that Rothfuss is in negotiations to turn the books into a show and/or movie.  Will it be the next Game of Thrones?

No comments:

Post a Comment